Steps of working with ElectricSun
- Our marketing director discusses with you what service you want (original copywriting, rewriting, proofreading, or translation). They may review an outline, draft, or the existing text of your project.
- We give you a quote and timeline.
- We both sign an agreement, which outlines the scope of work, deadline, and price.
- We assign your project to one of our writers or translators.
- The writer or translator learns about your company, it's culture, products, and markets, by studying your website or other materials you've provided, and by interviewing your experts. As you know, however, they don't have to learn all about solar technology—just your particular company.
- Having gotten to know you and your project, we produce the first draft.
- You give us feedback, which we incorporate.
- We rewrite, proofread, and then send you the final draft.
- You submit payment: 50% upon commencement; 50% upon completion.